Friday, October 9, 2009

Ideal Body Weight

body weights What is my ideal weight? The question I hear every day when consulted about weight management. I'm so tall, so my weight, is ideal or not? How much weight should I? Or why my fitness to practice my weight up when I want it down? While others say, my fitness why my weight down, not up? It turned out that this simple issue being debated in the world own fitness.
Actually in the world of fitness, NO such thing as ideal weight. If we follow the old rule of reduced height 110, so for example we 170cm tall, 60kg weight we, is not it will become too thin? Weight do not make reference to seeking an ideal weight. Majority of our body consists of fat and muscle. Two things which determine our weight. Muscle increases or decreases, the weight we would be affected, so does the fat increases or decreases, the weight we would be affected, too. The difference is that fat is unhealthy and fat can not give the body shape that we consider 'beautiful'.

To find out the ideal weight, the recommended standard is a form of body that we see through a mirror. It's early stages we have to do. Have we satisfied with our body shape? Is my belly too fat? Is my arm too sagged?

Many people still can not accept this point of view, and still forced to ask WHAT MY IDEAL WEIGHT? I myself have experienced with my stay high like this, my weight 61 kg once, with very little fat, and my body ideal plasticity, but I also had my weight 61kg, too, with so much fat that my hard-buttoned pants . High same, the same weight of 61kg, but the two different conditions. Which are an ideal and the other does not. Is there any so-called ideal weight? The answer is NO.

Besides watching the mirror, we can also calculate the amount of fat in our body by using various tools. As an example is to use fat monitors. Fat levels are normal for boys while girls 15-20% 20-25%. Fat good that can be said that can make better-shaped body is 10-15% for boys and 15-20% for girls.

Fitness to practice form the body is doing two things, namely reducing the amount of fat, and increase the amount of muscle. Muscle gain weight will go up, we are better shaped body. Fat decreases body weight will fall we will be shaped. If for example, 1kg increase muscle, decrease fat while 1 kg, the size of our pants will be reduced even if the above considerations, we do not change weight. So for those of us who want to have the ideal body, not BASED with numbers on a scale because so many factors that can make your weight changes.

No comments: